Check out our job offer for Work & Travel 2017:
The position of lifeguard requires that you enforce rules and safety regulations at a swimming pool and maintain a clean swimming pool environment. Below, you will find the Work & Travel job offer for 2017:
- $9 to $12/Hour: Varies by location
- $10.00/Hour: Swimming Pool Manager
- Average of 40-60 hours per week. This means that the TOTAL number of hours you work throughout the summer will average 45 to 60 hours per week.
- $13.5 to $18/hour will be paid for any hours you work over 40 hours in one week
- $150 end of season bonus (if worked from May 24th to September 5th)
- $1440 to $1800 per summer
- 220$ if you pass Lifeguard Training abroad before arriving in the USA (Training will be organized by Premier Aquatics in selected countries). This fee will not be refunded in case of visa denial.
- $250 If you pass Lifeguard Training in the USA.
- FREE Pool Operator Certificate
- FREE if you pass Lifeguard Training Course and begin work on 5/28/16 and work through and on 9/6/16.
- $75 If you do not work from 5/27/17 through and on 9/4/17.